Drive north to Taba to cross the Gulf of Aqaba by ferry and then drive to the “rose-red city” of Petra, carved into the rock of the desert. Stay overnight near Petra and head to Wadi Rum to discover the beauty of this incredible desert valley on a 4×4 trek before returning to Sharm.
– Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm & return
– All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
– Ferry boat tickets Taba – Aqaba – Taba
– Accommodation for 01 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
– Desert Safari excursion in Wadi Rum by 4WD ( about 2 hrs)
– Entrance fees to Petra
– Short horse ride Petra (700 meters, not mandatory)
– English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 3 hrs)
– Free bottled water on vehicle
– Entry visa to Jordan
– All service charges & taxes
– Personal spending
*Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
*Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.