Flight to Cairo. Received by our rep. and transfer to 5***** deluxe Hotel at the foot of the pyramids. Check in and overnight.
visit the pyramids of Giza, the sphinx , a camel ride at the feet of the sphinx with lunch in the area. A special dinner on a Nile cruise with oriental belly dance.
the Egyptian museum among 120000 pieces exhibited after lunch in the area ,visit the alabaster mosque and the old citadel before heading to airport and flying to Luxor. Upon arrival and welcome check in 5***** deluxe Nile cruise.
In the morning, we visit the great karnak with the huge hypostyle hall and sacred lake. Then Luxor temple in the city center .
After lunch on board , the cruiser sails southwards and you enjoy the beautiful green landscape from the sun deck until Esna lock before dinner, an extensive lecture about Egypt the past, present and future with our highly experienced tour guide and overnight in Edfu.
In the morning , we visit the best well-preserved temple in Egypt , Edfu , then the cruiser sails upstream to Kom ombo through the Nile landscape. In the afternoon , we visit the double temple of kom ombo and sailing to Aswan. After an oriental dinner served in oriental costumes , it is time to Galabiya party , we all celebrate it the Egyptian style and Overnight in Aswan.
Today we visit the high dam and Nasser lake , Then with a motor boat between the two huge dams , is the Isis temple on the island Aglikia . After lunch on board, with a motor boat to the lord Kichner botanical island , then a 5 o´clock tea at the famous terasse of the history hotel old cataract and our afternoon tour ends with a city tour on a horse carriage to explore Aswan and overnight .
An optional trip to Abu Simbel temple of Ramsis 2nd in the early morning or free morning on board . (by bus and by plane are available ) in the evening, sound and light show at Philae temple with a dinner under the dim lights of the temple by night. And over night
A full day of sailing and enjoying the landscape and nature from sundeck.
In the morning , we visit the famous valley of the kings on the west bank of the Nile. Then the temple of queen Hatshepsut ,known as al Deir al Bahari , and the two colossi of Memnon. in the afternoon a camel ride among the fields and villages of the farmers to the pre-prepared dinner arena on the west bank before sunset, enjoy sunset ,dinner and oriental show and belly dance and much more to surprise.
A coach transfer to Hurghada shore hotel
In the afternoon , a desert safari by 4*4 jeep safari , Quad ride, reptile house, camel ride , sunset, BBQ dinner, Beduin folklore with belly dancing and star-watching
A full day sea trip, with lunch on the island ( sea food: shrimps, crabs & lobster)
An afternoon city tour ends with 1001 nights show including dinner
Red Sea- flight back.
Transfer to Hurghada airport for flight back via Cairo.
2 Weeks Classic Round Trip
1 Week Nile Cruise+ 1 Week Red Sea.
Incentive services :
• VIP reception at the airport , with a complete smooth passport control and luggage handling in a special car from airport till hotel room.
• During the whole stay, cold soft drinks and mineral water will be on board of coaches.
• We have the services of a professional photographer who joins the group and accompanies them at all times to take shots of the most memorable moments.
• Folkloric dance & flowers for clients at the reception.
• Pre-prepared hotel check in with room key during the transfer to hotel.
• Welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel with a warm wet-towel and a daily fruit basket in the room with next-day itinerary.
• WI FI internet on board of our coaches & a personal USB internet for every client during stay.
• Emergency mobile number 24/7 working.
• Mobile local Sim – card for every client to be easy to contact.
• A personal token about the group for each
included services :
• 2 nights 5***** Cairo Hotel on BB basis.
• 7 nights 5***** deluxe Nile cruise on FB basis.
• 5 nights 5***** hotel on HB basis
• All transfers in modern & A/C Coaches.
• Sightseeing program.
• Entrance fees
• Nile cruise dinner in Cairo.
• City tour with tea time in Aswan.
• Luxor dinner with camel ride.
• 4*4 jeep safari in Hurghada
• Sea trip in Hurghada.
• 1001 nights with Hurghada city tour.
• Meet, greet and assist through fluent speaking guides.
Excluded services :
• International & domestic Flights.
• Entry visa. 25 $
• Personal expenses, laundry & beverage.
• Collective tipping. ca, 100 $
• Optional trips: ex. Abu Simbel temple(by bus/plane ).
15 Days 14 Nights
Maximum number of people:
Egypt, Hurghada, Luxor, Cairo
2 Weeks Classic Round Trip 1 Week Nile Cruise+ 1 Week Red Sea. Incentive services : • VIP reception at the airport , with a complete smooth passport control and luggage handling in a special car from airport till hotel room. • During the whole stay, cold soft drinks and mineral water will be on […]