Day Tour to Luxor from Sharm by Air
Fly to Luxor for the day to see its most famous sights in one day. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank before a return to Sharm that evening.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Return flight ticket from Sharm El Skeikh
- Meet & assist at Luxor Airport ans Sharm Airport upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Star Point Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to transfer to Sharm International Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met & assissted by our Luxor representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worshiping in the history and was dedicated to god Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. We recommend you knowledgeable guide with academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Proceed to have your lunch at local resturant. Then visit the Valley of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
Then discover the beauty the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt. Her temple was built as a dedication to God Amon-Re, who was Hatshepsut's father in her legend. Move to see the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Transfer to Luxor Airport for flight back to Sharm El Shiekh.