Fayoum Day Trip from Cairo
The isolated oasis of Fayoum is located just 47 miles (76 kilometers) south of Cairo. But travelers who opt for this private tour from the capital city will find it feels almost a world away.
Explore wooden waterwheels designed by ancient Egyptian engineers and check out the stone obelisk erected in honor of Senwosret I in Abgig on this private day trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle Private
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary