Classic Tour 3
6 Days - Cairo - A Taste of Egypt
Day 1 : Arrival
- Airport Transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 : Cairo (B,L,D)
- The great Pyramids of Giza - the Sphinx and Valley Temple
- Perfumery & Papyrus Institute
(Option for camel ride and going inside small Pyramid approx $15 US)
- Evening Nile Dinner Cruise.
Day 3 : Cairo - Alexandria - Daytrip to Alexandria (B,L)
- National Museum
- Roman Amphitheater
- The Citadel
- Bibliotheca (New Library built to replace the world famous library)
Day 4 : Cairo (B,L)
- Egyptian Museum with the treasures of Tutankhamen
- Islamic Cairo - the Citadel, Alabaster and Sultan Hassan Mosques and Palace
- The Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Coptic Cairo - see some of the oldest churches in Christianity
Day 5 : Cairo (B,L)
- Sakkara - the Step Pyramid of Zoser and surrounding complex of tombs
- Memphis the ancient capital
- statue of Ramses II and Alabaster Sphinx
- Visit to a carpet school
- Evening Light and Sound show at the Giza Pyramids
Day 6 : Cairo - Home (B)
- Airport Transfer.
- Meet and Assist at the airport
- All transfers
- Baggage Transfers
- Deluxe A/C transport throughout
- Hotels with Breakfast.
- Hotel taxes and service
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- Sightseeing with entry fees
as mentioned -
- Services of an English Guide/Egyptologist
- Light and Sound Shows at Giza
- Lunches as indicated (L)
- Items of a personal nature
- Entry Visa
- Any additional requests
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks of any kind
**All scheduled activities as shown will be included but may be rearranged to different days,to accommodate local circumstances and availability of trains etc.
Departures - Anytime Year Round
Tour Land Prices:
Hotel Category P.P. Twin/Double Single Supplement
DELUXE $877 US $299 US
ECONOMY $682 US $165 US
Prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until booked and confirmed.
Holiday/Festival/Convention periods incur a supplementary charge.